Thursday 17 February 2011

It's been a while. '

WOW! I haven't blogged since sunday! Even though I haven't I still don't have any gossip for you, sorry fellow bloggers! (N) The skiiers are due to be back on Saturday around 5ish so I basically cannot waaaait! I've missed them all alot especially Louisa and Gabriella. Form has definatley not been the same without them. I'm so glad it's the holidays next week because Im so ready for a break from the boring Caedmon school. The teacher are just pathetic to say the least. As usual i haven't got any plans for the holidays, might have some friends round to occipue my time but other than that i'll just see where life takes me! Anyway bloggers, just gonna upload some songs onto my ipod and other than that I'm just gonna have a lazy night! Remember- HAPPY BLOGGING! '

No comments:

Post a Comment