Saturday 12 February 2011

SUNNY SATURDAY. '

Well, today wasn't been really eventful at all, I've actually been on a bit of a downer today. Like the majority of my Best friends have gone to Italy. They've just left me, and I am missing them like crazy already :'( I cannot wait to see them next saturday when they arrive back! :D I think I'll be going to greet them when they do arrive back because I will have missed them THAT much. Some very special people close to my heart have gone on that trip and i hope they are safe. :') I actually wish that I would have gone, seriously. I can't complain though because I did go last year and had the most amazing time of my life. The reason I have named this blog 'SUNNY SATURDAY' is because the weathers been great! It looks like Summer out of my window but then you take one tiny step outside and it's absoleutley FREEZING! ' I went shopping and got a new purchase. :) Just a top, had a lovely Pizza Hut meal with my Dad and my annoying sister Hope. At the moment I'm in love with Rihanna. I got her CD today while shopping from HMV and I have just listened to all the songs over and over again! :') I love music- I don't know if i would pyshically be able to live without it! Anyways guys, that's all from me today, remember, HAPPY BLOGGING.'

No comments:

Post a Comment